13.5/2.5mm REGAL OAK ENGINEERED TIMBER 1820x190 (W)
EUROPEAN OAK ENGINEERED TIMBER FLOORING G5 WIDE PLANK BUILDER RANGE
Pronto engineered oak planks are manufactured from a rustic grade of sustainable European Oak combining a 2.5 mm solid Oak wear layer engineered onto an 11mm, three layer substrate. This trusted method of construction provides a long wearing, stable and durable floor with a finished thickness of 13.5mm. Perfectly suited for multi residential, residential and commercial installations.
- Size: 1820 x 190 X 13.5mm (Length x Width x Thickness) Contains nested short boards.
- Pack QTY: 2.075 m2 per pack
- Surface Finish: 2.5mm Solid Oak wear layer; Light wire brush surface
- Grade & Surface: A/B/C/D Rustic Grade contains knots and split defects that are filled and patched to compliment surface colour and character. Allows for other rustic features such sapwood, raised grain, along with colour variation to enhance rustic character. Visual appearance will suit those seeking a heavily featured rustic grade for their installations. Pre-finished, European PU matte coating.
- Click System: Valinge Patented 5g Click; Quick and easy to lay – no dust, no smell and no mess. Please consult with your supplier for specific site install guidelines prior to installation.
- Edge: Micro Bevelled Edges
- Slip Resistance: In accordance with AS/NZS 4586, R10
- Fire Test Data: AS/ISO9239.1.Critical Radiant Flux, kW/m2.7.5 kW/m2 Mean Smoke Development, 17 percent minutes.
- VOC Emissions: <E1 (Below World Health Organisation Levels)
- Colour Range: Chicory, Prontofino, Ponderosa, Regal Oak, Santorini, Spindrift
- Engineered to exacting standards
- Manufactured from environmentally certified resource
- Extremely stable with excellent wear resistance
- Wear layer can be refurbished and rejuvenated when required
- An extensive range of accessories- trims, coloured scotia and stair nosing is available, please check for availability.
PHOTO CREDIT to client project in Rostrevor SA 5073; for more flooring selections, inspirations, and project completions, go to https://www.goodwoodfloors.com.au/project-gallery.
COLOR DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to ensure that our photos are as true to actual product colours as possible. However, photo colours may vary due to inconsistencies of various monitors, lighting sources, digital photography and dye lot variations, we cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. Screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct. Colours can be verified by viewing a product sample from our showroom. If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 08 8272 6888 or 0431 577 963.