Elegance Victoria Carpets
100% WOOL ELEGANCE VICTORIA CARPETS
When you choose a 100% WOOL ELEGANCE carpet, you will be comfortable in the knowledge that you have selected a natural fibre that’s not only renewable and sustainable, but enduringly beautiful. From the comfort of allergen inhibition to practical advantages such as form resilience and stain resistance, a quality wool carpet will complement any décor, adding a luxurious elegance for years to come.
|Grading||Residential Extra Heavy Duty & Stairs |
Contract Heavy Duty & Stairs
- Stain resistant: The structure of woollen fibres is stain resistant and slow to absorb moisture – qualities that also make it easy to clean
- Hypoallergenic: Resisting the growth of irritants like bacteria, moulds and mildew, wool also traps potential allergens, removing them from the air you breathe
- Durable: With a crimped fibre that springs back into shape, wool carpets wear gracefully, retaining their resilience and luxurious soft feel underfoot
- Quiet: The acoustic properties of wool help keep rooms quieter by absorbing airborne noise and reducing its transmission through floors
- Comfortable: Trapping air in its fibres, wool is a natural insulator, keeping rooms warmer in winter and cooler in summer
- Low flammability: Wool will not readily melt or burn when exposed to heat or flame
- Images: Product images on the website will vary in colour due to many factors such as monitor type, scan quality, lighting arrangements etc. Images do not seek to duplicate the exact visual appearance, but serve merely as a guide or point of reference. Actual carpet samples should be inspected at our showroom to confirm texture and colour before making a purchase decision. If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 08 8272 6888 or 0431 577 963.