14/3mm Wild Oak Lakewood Shale Grey
14/3mm WILD OAK ENGINEERED TIMBER OAK FLOORING 5G - LAKEWOOD “Lifestyle Range”
Wild Oak timber flooring is synonymous with quality innovation and designer appeal. Wild Oak emerges from the sustainable oak plantations of Europe, guaranteeing sophistication and quality. LakeWood Lifestyle Range (Engineered Oak) as one of our widest range of engineered oak flooring is inspired by our passion to produce beautiful flooring, our ranges have been sourced from managed forests throughout Australia, Southeast Asia and Europe. Our mission arises from our passion for wood and timber to bring our customers superior quality flooring, from the forest floor and the environment.
Our premium grade European Oak comes from managed forests and is milled to meet our stringent grading requirements. Our factory uses the latest German machinery to produce precision engineered flooring that will stand the test of time. LakeWood Oak prides itself on its 9 coats of German Klumpp coating leaving you with an extreme matt finish. Our special invisible UV lacquer makes you feel like you are walking directly on the natural wood, while still possessing the durability and cleanability of a highly polished floor. The glue used to bond the European Oak to the Hardwood core is supplied by Swedish producer Dynea for superior bond strength, to not only comply but, to exceed stringent emissions regulations for off gassing of VOCs (volatile organic compounds) and is fully verified by Australian test certification to back our quality and eco-friendly products. Our production and laboratory quality assurance teams are on-site 24 hours a day at our factories where they tightly control all production runs. Strict implementation of stringent standards and fine tolerances during all phases of production ensure that we maintain consistency of quality standards across all Wild Oak products.
- Size: 1900 x 190 X 14/3mm (Length x Width x Thickness)
- Pack QTY: 2.888 m2 / 8 boards per pack, up to 25% nesting
- Pack Weight: 22kg
- Structure: 3-ply SPF core
- Top Layer (lamella)/Surface Finish: 3mm European oak; German Klumpp UV Lacquer 8% matt
- Pattern: 1 strip
- Edging: Micro bevelled
- Species/Origin/EUTR: European Oak; France, Romania, Germany, Poland; Legally Harvested Timber
- Click System: 5Gc Välinge click system
- Installation/Nailed: Floating or Glued; No
- Colour Range: Onxy Pearl, Oyster Grey, Shale Grey, Shoji White, Smoked Oak; Barley, Dove Grey, French Grey, Magnolia, Pearl Grey
- Janka Hardness Rating: 1360 LBF - 7.0 (the ability of a wood specie to withstand denting and wear)
- Total VOC: ASTM D5116 0.016mg/m2/hr (max limit allowable 0.5mg/m2/hr)
- Warranty- Domestic: 20 Year Wear and Lifetime structural
- Warranty- Commercial: 10 Year Wear and Lifetime structural
- Environmental Rating: A+; Green Building Council of Australia: Pass
- Fully Bonded/Floating on underlay/Over under slab heating: Yes; Subject to compatible subfloor and correct installation, Refer Maintenance & Installation Instructions.
- FSC: Not available
- Slip Testing: AS/NZS 4586-2004 Wet: P3, Dry: D1
- Australian Reaction to Fire- FLOOR: ASISO 9239-1:2003 CRF 3.6kwm2, smoke value 19%
- Australian Reaction to Fire- WALL: AS/NZS 3837:1998 58.3kw/m2
- Cigarette Burns: Repairable
- Release of Formaldehyde: ASTM D51166 0.093mg/m2/hr (max limit allowable 0.1)
- Release of 4-phenylcyclohexene: ASTM D5116 <0.004mg/m2/hr (max limit allowable 0.05)
- An extensive range of accessories- trims, coloured scotia and stair nosing is available, please check for availability.
PHOTO CREDIT to THE BLOCK project; for more flooring selections, inspirations, and project completions, go to https://www.goodwoodfloors.com.au/project-gallery.
COLOR DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to ensure that our photos are as true to actual product colours as possible. However, photo colours may vary due to inconsistencies of various monitors, lighting sources, digital photography and dye lot variations, we cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. Screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct. Colours can be verified by viewing a product sample from our showroom. Swatches are indication of colour only. Colour and grain variations from images and samples are to be expected. If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call us on 08 8272 6888 or 0431 577 963.