14/3mm SMOKED OAK ENGINEERED TIMBER1900x190
14/3mm WILD OAK ENGINEERED TIMBER OAK FLOORING 5G - LAKEWOOD “Lifestyle Range”
Wild Oak timber flooring is synonymous with quality innovation and designer appeal. Wild Oak emerges from the sustainable oak plantations of Europe, guaranteeing sophistication and quality. LakeWood Lifestyle Range (Engineered Oak) as one of our widest range of engineered oak flooring is inspired by our passion to produce beautiful flooring, our ranges have been sourced from managed forests throughout Australia, Southeast Asia and Europe. Our mission arises from our passion for wood and timber to bring our customers superior quality flooring, from the forest floor and the environment.
Our premium grade European Oak comes from managed forests and is milled to meet our stringent grading requirements. Our factory uses the latest German machinery to produce precision engineered flooring that will stand the test of time. LakeWood Oak prides itself on its 9 coats of German Klumpp coating leaving you with an extreme matt finish. Our special invisible UV lacquer makes you feel like you are walking directly on the natural wood, while still possessing the durability and cleanability of a highly polished floor. The glue used to bond the European Oak to the Hardwood core is supplied by Swedish producer Dynea for superior bond strength, to not only comply but, to exceed stringent emissions regulations for off gassing of VOCs (volatile organic compounds) and is fully verified by Australian test certification to back our quality and eco-friendly products. Our production and laboratory quality assurance teams are on-site 24 hours a day at our factories where they tightly control all production runs. Strict implementation of stringent standards and fine tolerances during all phases of production ensure that we maintain consistency of quality standards across all Wild Oak products.
- Size: 1900 x 190 X 14/3mm (Length x Width x Thickness)
- Pack QTY: 2.888 m2 / 8 boards per pack, up to 25% nesting
- Pack Weight: 22kg
- Structure: 3-ply SPF core
- Top Layer (lamella)/Surface Finish: 3mm European oak; German Klumpp UV Lacquer 8% matt
- Pattern: 1 strip
- Edging: Micro bevelled
- Species/Origin/EUTR: European Oak; France, Romania, Germany, Poland; Legally Harvested Timber
- Click System: 5Gc Välinge click system
- Installation/Nailed: Floating or Glued; No
- Colour Range: Onxy Pearl, Oyster Grey, Shale Grey, Shoji White, Smoked Oak; Barley, Dove Grey, French Grey, Magnolia, Pearl Grey
- Janka Hardness Rating: 1360 LBF - 7.0 (the ability of a wood specie to withstand denting and wear)
- Total VOC: ASTM D5116 0.016mg/m2/hr (max limit allowable 0.5mg/m2/hr)
- Warranty- Domestic: 20 Year Wear and Lifetime structural
- Warranty- Commercial: 10 Year Wear and Lifetime structural
- Environmental Rating: A+; Green Building Council of Australia: Pass
- Fully Bonded/Floating on underlay/Over under slab heating: Yes; Subject to compatible subfloor and correct installation, Refer Maintenance & Installation Instructions.
- FSC: Not available
- Slip Testing: AS/NZS 4586-2004 Wet: P3, Dry: D1
- Australian Reaction to Fire- FLOOR: ASISO 9239-1:2003 CRF 3.6kwm2, smoke value 19%
- Australian Reaction to Fire- WALL: AS/NZS 3837:1998 58.3kw/m2
- Cigarette Burns: Repairable
- Release of Formaldehyde: ASTM D51166 0.093mg/m2/hr (max limit allowable 0.1)
- Release of 4-phenylcyclohexene: ASTM D5116 <0.004mg/m2/hr (max limit allowable 0.05)
- An extensive range of accessories- trims, coloured scotia and stair nosing is available, please check for availability.
COLOR DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to ensure that our photos are as true to actual product colours as possible. However, photo colours may vary due to inconsistencies of various monitors, lighting sources, digital photography and dye lot variations, we cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. Screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct. Colours can be verified by viewing a product sample from our showroom. Swatches are indication of colour only. Colour and grain variations from images and samples are to be expected. If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call us on 08 8272 6888 or 0431 577 963.
CARE & MAINTENANCE GUIDE
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Hardwood Floor Care & Maintenance Guide
Preventative Maintenance It is only natural that hardwood floors will show signs of wear over time. You can expect years of beauty from your floor by observing a few precautions and maintaining regular cleaning and maintenance routines.
- Keep dirt, sand, grit and water o the floor by placing outside mats in front of all entrances to your home.
- Sweep or vacuum regularly to rid the floor of dust and grit that can scratch the finish.
- Remove shoes with spiked or damaged heels before walking on the floor to prevent scratches and dents.
- Keep pets’ claws trimmed, paws cleaned and free of dirt or soil.
- Always apply felt pads under any furniture or chair legs to prevent scratches and to ease movement. Keep pads clean at all times and regularly check and replace as necessary.
- Protect the floor when moving heavy furniture or large appliances. Place on mat and slide smoothly over floor.
- Never flood or wet mop floor with water or any other liquid products. Severe damage may occur that voids the warranty.
- Wipe up spills immediately with damp cloth.
- Exposure to sunlight with its UV rays accelerates oxidationand aging of materials. This may change the colour of the floor. Periodically rearrange the furniture to allow the floor to age evenly.
Ongoing Routine Care and Maintenance
- Vacuum, sweep or dust mop your floor once a week, or more if needed. The vacuum head must be brush or felt, and a wand attachment is preferable. Do not use vacuums with beater bars or hard heads.
- Spills and tracked-in dirt should be wiped up immediately. For spot cleaning, apply Spray Cleaner onto a clean cloth and rub into the spot.
- Periodically, as necessary, thoroughly clean the floor with Hardwood Spray Cleaner using a swivel-head mop with terry cloth cover. Spray the floor cleaner directly onto the flooror dampen the swivel-head mop and apply. DO NOT allow excess Hardwood Spray Cleaner to remain on the floor’s surface. Excess liquid may damage the fiber of the wood.
- Use interior and exterior doormats at all entrances to collect dirt and moisture and prevent it from being tracked onto the floor.
- Area rugs are recommended in front of kitchen sinks, at all pivot points within high trac areas. Do not use rugs with solid rubber or vinyl backings. The rugs must be madeof a breathable material to prevent moisture entrapment.
- Never clean or wet mop with water, it may permanently damage the floor.
- Never use any of the following products (or similar in nature) on your floor: ammonia-based cleaners, acrylic finishes, wax-based products, bleach, polishes, oil soap, abrasive cleaning soaps, or acidic materials such as vinegar. Many of these products pit or etch the finish of your flooring or prevent the proper use of recommended maintenance materials.
- Keep animal nails trimmed to minimise finish scratches.
- Do not damage your floor with shoes having heel taps or sharp objects protruding from the sole such as rocks, nails or gravel.
- Avoid walking on wood floors with spike or stiletto heeled shoes. Spike or stiletto high heels must be properly maintained to prevent damage from the steel heel support.
- Do not roll or slide heavy objects directly upon the floor. When moving appliances or heavy furniture, consider laying a solid protective covering on your floor and gently “walk” the item across it. Carpet or cardboard is not adequateto prevent surface compression scratches.
- Use furniture leg protector pads under all furniture and make certain to keep them clean and well maintained.
- Replace hard, narrow furniture rollers with wide rubber rollers.
- Protect your floor from direct sunlight. Use curtains and UV resistant film on large glass doors and windows. Colour shade variation can occur if the floor is exposedto direct sunlight.
- The use of a steam mop is not recommended on any of our floors.
Disclaimer: Goodwood Floors SA with its supplier has used its reasonable endeavors to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information contained herein and, to the extent permitted by law, will not be liable for any inaccuracies, omissions or errors in this information nor for any actions taken in reliance on this information. Products must be installed in accordance with relevant installation recommendations and industry best practices.