15/4mm DARK BROWN HERRINGBONE PARQUETRY ENGINEERED OAK 600x120
15/4mm HERRINGBONE PARQUETRY ENGINEERED OAK De Marque COLLECTION
The stunning new De Marque Herringbone Collection is now available with a Universal Tongue & Groove profile that enables multiple pattern assembly to create a number of different visuals. With a contemporary palette of pre-finished colours, the range will provide warmth and charm to almost any interior. Also available in Raw (un-coated) for custom on-site finishing.
The Oak planks are manufactured from sustainable Real Oak timber combining a 4 mm solid Oak wear layer engineered onto an 11 mm plywood substrate. This trusted method of construction provides a long wearing, stable and durable floor with a finished thickness of 15mm. It’s perfectly suited for residential, multi-residential and commercial applications.
- Size & Length: 600 mm length, 120mm width, 15mm thickness, 4mm Oak Wear Layer.
- Pack QTY: 0.72 m2 per pack.
- Profile Description: Engineered Oak, Universal Tongue & Groove (1 side Tongue / 3 side Groove) for multiple pattern assembly, wooden tongue inserts supplied. 4-sided Micro Bevelled Edges.
- Grade & Surface: A/B/C/D Grade contains knots and split defects that are filled to compliment surface character. Pre-finished, PU Matte coating. Light wire brush surface texture.
- Slip Resistance: In accordance with AS/NZS 4586 2013 P3.
- VOC Emissions: < E1, (Below World Health Organisation Levels)
- Fire Test Data: Test Method AS/ISO9239.1.Critical Radiant Flux, 5.6kW/m2 Mean Smoke Development, 6 percent minutes.
- Parquetry Installation: we recommend a full trowel spread adhesive bonded to a homogenous, flat and dry surface such as plywood. Wooden tongue inserts are provided to aid pattern design and assembly. For concrete slabs, the slab must be dry <2.2% with full Moisture Barrier applied. The parquetry is then adhered with a matching brand elastomeric wood floor adhesive & weighted to improve bond integrity. Sika brand products are recommended. T&G parquetry is not suitable for floating installation. De Marque Oak Parquetry must be Direct Fix Installation only.
- Key Features: Engineered to exacting standards. Manufactured from environmentally certified resource. A permanent and solid fixture to your floor. Extremely stable with excellent wear resistance. Wear layer can be refurbished when required. An extensive range of accessories, trims, coloured scotia and stair nosing are available, please check for availability.
COLOR DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to ensure that our photos are as true to actual product colours as possible. However, photo colours may vary due to inconsistencies of various monitors, lighting sources, digital photography and dye lot variations, we cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. Screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct. Colours can be verified by viewing a product sample from our showroom. Swatches are indication of colour only. Colour and grain variations from images and samples are to be expected. If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call us on 08 8272 6888 or 0431 577 963.