20/6mm SAUVIGNON HERRINGBONE PARQUETRY ENGINEERED OAK 600x120
21/6mm HERRINGBONE PARQUETRY ENGINEERED OAK De Marque COLLECTION
The stunning new De Marque Parquetry Collection is now available with a Universal Tongue & Groove profile that enables multiple pattern assembly to create many different visuals. With a contemporary palette of pre-finished colours, the range will provide wonderful warmth and charm to almost any interior. It’s perfectly suited for residential, multi-residential and commercial applications.
The De Marque 21/6mm Parquetry Oak planks are manufactured from sustainable Real Oak timber combining a 6 mm solid Oak wear layer engineered onto a 15 mm plywood substrate. This trusted method of construction provides a long-wearing, stable and durable floor with a finished thickness of 21mm.
- Size & Length: 600 mm length, 120mm width, 21mm thickness, 6mm Wear Layer. Also available in 600 x 120 x 15/4mm (Length x Width x Thickness/Wear Layer).
- Pack QTY: 0.576 m2 per pack. 88 cartons per pallet.
- Profile Description: Engineered Oak, Universal Tongue & Groove (1 side tongue/3 sides groove). 4 sides Micro Bevelled Edges.
- Grade & Surface: A/B/C/D Grade contains knots and split defects that are filled to compliment surface character.
- Slip Resistance: In accordance with AS/NZS 4586, R10.
- VOC Emissions: < E1, (Below World Health Organisation Levels)
- Fire Test Data: AS/ISO9239.1.Critical Radiant Flux, kW/m2.7.5 kW/m2 Mean Smoke Development: 17 percent minutes.
- Parquetry Installation: we recommend a full trowel spread adhesive bonded to a homogenous, flat and dry surface such as plywood. Wooden tongue inserts are provided to aid pattern design and assembly. For concrete slabs, the slab must be dry <2.2% with full Moisture Barrier applied. The parquetry is then adhered with a matching brand elastomeric wood floor adhesive & weighted to improve bond integrity. Sika brand products are recommended. T&G parquetry is not suitable for floating installation. De Marque Oak Parquetry must be Direct Fix Installation only.
- Key Features: Engineered to exacting standards. Manufactured from environmentally certified resource. Extremely stable with excellent wear resistance. Wear layer can be refurbished and rejuvenated when required.An extensive range of accessories, trims, coloured scotia and stair nosing are available, please check for availability.
COLOR DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to ensure that our photos are as true to actual product colours as possible. However, photo colours may vary due to inconsistencies of various monitors, lighting sources, digital photography and dye lot variations, we cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. Screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct. Colours can be verified by viewing a product sample from our showroom. Swatches are indication of colour only. Colour and grain variations from images and samples are to be expected. If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 08 8272 6888 or 0431 577 963.