6.5mm PIPER 100% WATERPROOF DEFINITIVE HYBRID 1524x228
DEFINITIVE HYBRID FLOORING 100% WATERPROOF HYBRID FLOORING
Definitive Hybrid Flooring is made using the latest technology known as SPC (Stone Plastic Composite). This core provides a high quality, stable, waterproof, and durable board unrivalled by other products.
Definitive Hybrid Flooring comes with a strong, easy to use locking system. Valinge 5GI patented locking system along the length of the boards with drop lock on the ends. The drop lock ends allows for easy and fast installation. Simply align the ends of the two adjoining boards and drop the board into place until it locks (you may need to tap it with a rubber mallet).
- Pack Size: 1524 x 228 x 6.5mm (5mm + 1.5mm IXPE) ( Length x Width x Thickness )
- Pack QTY: 2.0848 m2 per pack
- Thickness: Total 6.5mm / 0.55mm durable wear layer / Pre-installed 1.5mm IXPE acoustic backing
- Surface Finish: EIR (registered emboss) surface
- Colour Range: 7 Colors - Ambra, Botanic, Dusk, Elwood, Jamieson, Piper, Sierra
- Warranty: 30 year residential warranty,10 year light commercial warranty
- 100% Waterproof Hybrid flooring
Micro-bevel to all 4 sides
Valinge 5GI patented click, with drop lock on the ends allowing for quick and easy installation
- Water based UV ceramic ultra matt coating
- High definition film
- Latest SPC core offers unrivalled stability
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Floating floor installation only
- Disclaimer: Goodwood Floors and its supplier has used its reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information contained herein and, to the extent permitted by law, will not be liable for any inaccuracies, omissions or errors in this information nor for any actions taken in reliance on this information. Products must be installed in accordance with relevant installation recommendations and industry best practices.
COLOR DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to ensure that our photos are as true to actual product colours as possible. However, photo colours may vary due to inconsistencies of various monitors, lighting sources, digital photography and dye lot variations, we cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. Screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct. Colours can be verified by viewing a product sample from our showroom. Swatches are indication of colour only. Colour and grain variations from images and samples are to be expected. If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 08 8272 6888 or 0431 577 963.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Floating Floor Installation and Maintenance Guidel
You are entitled to a refund or a replacement (as the case may be) if your goods have a major failure or are found to be not of acceptable quality provided that you notify Goodwood Floors of the faulty or damaged product within the warranty period and within a reasonable period from when you were aware of the damage; and provided the faulty or damaged goods are returned to us within 5 days of you receiving the goods.