7mm ARTIC AQUAPLUS HYBRID 1524x180
AQUAPLUS 100% WATERPROOF HYBRID FLOORING
- Pack Size: 1524 x 180 X 7mm ( Length x Width x Thickness )
- Pack QTY: 1.65 m2 per pack
- Thickness: Total 7mm / Wear Layer 0.5mm / Core 6mm / Underlay 0.5mm
- Surface Finish: Embossed
- Colour Range: Artic / Blackbutt / Nomad / Sand / Spotted Gum
- Warranty: 25 Year Guarantee
- 100% Waterproof Hybrid flooring
- 0.5mm Acoustic High-Density Underlay Attached
- Easy, gluless, no mess installation
- Dimensionally stable to prevent gapping
- Realistic wood visual and texture
- Easy, no wax maintenance
- No foam underlayment/padding needed, howeverHusssh II acoustic pad is recommended
- Minimal tools requred for installation
- Easy to clean, No nails, Waterproof, Enviromental Protectuin EUE1, Anti Allergenic, Temperature Resistant, Chemical Resistant, Recyclable, CE Certofoed.
- Disclaimer: Goodwood Floors and its supplier has used its reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information contained herein and, to the extent permitted by law, will not be liable for any inaccuracies, omissions or errors in this information nor for any actions taken in reliance on this information. Products must be installed in accordance with relevant installation recommendations and industry best practices.
COLOR DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to ensure that our photos are as true to actual product colours as possible. However, photo colours may vary due to inconsistencies of various monitors, lighting sources, digital photography and dye lot variations, we cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. Screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct. Colours can be verified by viewing a product sample from our showroom. Swatches are indication of colour only. Colour and grain variations from images and samples are to be expected. If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 08 8272 6888 or 0431 577 963.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You are entitled to a refund or a replacement (as the case may be) if your goods have a major failure or are found to be not of acceptable quality provided that you notify Goodwood Floors of the faulty or damaged product within the warranty period and within a reasonable period from when you were aware of the damage; and provided the faulty or damaged goods are returned to us within 5 days of you receiving the goods.