5mm DARBY VINYL PLANK
RESIPLANK VINYL AQUA PROTECT VINYL FLOORS XL235 HSVP Hardset Vinyl Plank
In a global market known for heavy commercial applications for PVC, Resiplank relentlessly performs due to its unique structure, unparalleled dimensional stability, diverse design and proven water resistant properties. Durable, stylish and affordable. Resiplank is a premium vinyl product you can trust.
Resiplank doesn't trap dirt like many natural and fabric materials. Resiplank is treated with an enhanced surface coating. It also means that the floor does not need to be sealed after installation. The Resiplank surface protection system is built into the Ecotecture technology and provides a hygienic and durable finish that will protect your floor for years to come.
- Type: HSVP Hardset Vinyl
- Size: 1505 x 235 x 5mm (Length x Width x Total Thickness) 0.7mm Wear Layer
Composition: PVC Virgin Vinyl
- Box Quantity: 2.12 m2 / 6 plank per box
- Guarantee Commercial: 10 Year Wear**
- Guarantee Domestic: 30 Year Wear**
- Bevelled Edge: No
- Classification Commercial: Heavy Duty
- Classification Domestic: Extra Heavy Duty
- Reaction to fire: AS/NZS ISO9239 1-2003
- Slip Resistance: AS/NZS 4586.2013 Drv Friction | AS/NZS 4586.2013 Wet Pendulum | AS/NZS 4586.2013 App D
- Staining resistance: AS/NZS 2924.2 EN 438 ASTM F925
- Light Fastness: ASTM G154-2006 | ASTM F1515
- Abrassion Resistance: AS/NZS 1859.3-2005 (Abrasion Class)
- Dimensional Stability: ISO 2551-1990 | ASTM F2199 | ACCS
- Electrical Behaviour body voltage: AS 2831-1995 (computer accommodation)
- Indentation - residual: EN433-1994
- Thermal Conductivity: ASTM C518-2010
- Recycling: Suitable. 100% virgin material
- Environmental: Total VOC: 0.73 mg/m2/hr Certified Pass
- Disclaimer: Goodwood Floors and its supplier has used its reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information contained herein and, to the extent permitted by law, will not be liable for any inaccuracies, omissions or errors in this information nor for any actions taken in reliance on this information. Products must be installed in accordance with relevant installation recommendations and industry best practices.
COLOR DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to ensure that our photos are as true to actual product colours as possible. However, photo colours may vary due to inconsistencies of various monitors, lighting sources, digital photography and dye lot variations, we cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. Screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct. Colours can be verified by viewing a product sample from our showroom. Swatches are indication of colour only. Colour and grain variations from images and samples are to be expected. If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call us on 08 8272 6888 or 0431 577 963.