Cumulus Feltex Carpet Tile
CUMULUS | Australian-Made Carpet Tile
50x50cm | Enviro Bac® | 6 Colours
FREE FLOWING DESIGN - Cloud masses form on each other above a flat base creating a fluffy assemblage in the sky. CUMULUS delivers a pure and free-flowing design on the floor, creating a calm and tranquil commercial interior. CUMULUS is the Australian-Made Carpet Tile suitable for garage, hallway, home, office, domestic and commercial use.
With a reputation for stylish and well-crafted commercial carpet, Feltex carpets are specified for a wide range of projects from workspace, retail, hospitality, health and aged care, education, public space and multi-residential. As carpet experts with a long history in the industry, Feltex has you covered with high-end woven carpet, hand-crafted rugs, carpet tiles, tufted carpet, cushion backed carpet and impervious healthcare carpets. Feltex also provides a full custom design service with an in-house team of designers and product developers who can create flooring limited only by your imagination. Get in touch with Goodwood Floors SA on 08 8272 6888 to find out more about our Feltex products.
Product Name: CUMULUS
Type: Carpet Tile
- Dimensions: 500mm x 500mm
- Colours: 6 colours – 540 Billow, 720 Calvus, 750 Stratus, 760 Humilis, 770 Arcus, 798 Cirrus
- Country of Origin: Australia
- Brands: Feltex
- Yarn: 100% Statron Plus Solution Dyed Nylon
- Surface Texture: Patterned Textured Loop Pile
- Gauge: 50.5/10cm (5/64th Gauge)
- Thickness: 5mm
- Pile Weight: 542m²
- Backing: Enviro Bac®
- Availability Options: Square
- Installation Method: Direct Stick
- Installation Options: Brick, Quarter Turn, Directional, Ashlar, Random
- Units Per Box: 20
- m² per box: 5
- Anti-Static: (AATCC 134) <3.5KV at 21°C & 20% Relative Humidity
- Flammability: CRF 4.8kW/m2 (Direct Stick)#
- Colourfast to light: (ISO 105-B-02-1994) 6-7
- Light Reflectance: Available on Request
- Stain Resistance: Stain Warden®
- Biocontaminant Control: Bioshield® Antimicrobial Control
- ACCS Rating: Contract Extra Heavy Duty & Stairs (#19074)#
- Australian Warranty: 15 Years available on request*
- Smoke Value: 231% minutes (Direct Stick)
- Accreditation: Manufactured under a quality, environmental and health and safety system certified and complying with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and AS 4801 by accredited certification bodies.
- Images: Product images on the website will vary in colour due to many factors such as monitor type, scan quality, lighting arrangements etc. Images do not seek to duplicate the exact visual appearance, but serve merely as a guide or point of reference. Actual carpet samples should be inspected at our showroom to confirm texture and colour before making a purchase decision. If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call us on 08 8272 6888 or 0431 577 963.