MIKADO TRUNK MULTI LEVEL LOOP SND CARPET
MIKODO MULTI LEVEL LOOP SOLUTION DYED NYLON (SDN) CARPET
A multi level loop pile in a range of stone colours, Mikado has extra heavy duty star rating and is a hard-wearing textured Redbook carpet.
- Carpet style: Multi Level Loop
- Fibre: Nylon
- Carpet protection: SDN Fade Resistant
- Australian Made
- Ratings: Residential Extra Heavy Duty (6), Residential Suitable for Stairs (ACCS) Contract Light Duty (1), Contract Suitable for Stairs (ACCS) ECS Certified - Level 3
- ACCS Ratings Number: REG. NO. 10115
- Warranties: Feltex products come with a range of guarantees provided by Feltex tailored to the specific product and its attributes*. You can establish the specific guarantees applicable to each particular product by checking the labels on the back of the carpet samples, or by asking the retailer. Feltex goods also come with warranties that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement and refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired and replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Images: Product images on the website will vary in colour due to many factors such as monitor type, scan quality, lighting arrangements etc. Images do not seek to duplicate the exact visual appearance, but serve merely as a guide or point of reference. Actual carpet samples should be inspected at our showroom to confirm texture and colour before making a purchase decision. If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call us on 08 8272 6888 or 0431 577 963.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You are entitled to a refund or a replacement (as the case may be) if your goods have a major failure or are found to be not of acceptable quality provided that you notify Goodwood Floors of the faulty or damaged product within the warranty period and within a reasonable period from when you were aware of the damage; and provided the faulty or damaged goods are returned to us within 5 days of you receiving the goods.